How to check CIBIL score and credit score
You can check your credit score and CIBIL score in India by following these steps:
How to check CIBIL score and credit score free online
- Visit the website of any of the credit bureaus authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to provide credit reports, such as CIBIL, Equifax, or Experian.
- Click on the ‘Get Your Credit Score’ or ‘Get Your Credit Report’ option on the website.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal details such as your name, date of birth, PAN card number, and contact information.
- Authenticate your identity by providing supporting documents such as your PAN card or passport details.
- Once your identity is verified, you will be able to view your credit score and credit report.
It is important to note that you are entitled to one free credit report per year from each of the authorized credit bureaus. Beyond that, you may have to pay a nominal fee to access your credit score and credit report.
Checking your credit score and credit report regularly is important to ensure that your credit information is accurate and up-to-date. This information can also help you understand your creditworthiness and make informed decisions when applying for loans or credit cards.