Black coffee is a simple and delicious drink that can be enjoyed at any time of day. It is also a great way to start your day or to get a pick-me-up in the afternoon. Making black coffee with Nescafe is quick and easy, and you can customize it to your own taste.
- 2 teaspoons Nescafe instant coffee granules
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) hot water
- Sugar (optional)
- Add the Nescafe instant coffee granules to a mug.
- Pour the hot water over the coffee granules and stir until the coffee is dissolved.
- Add sugar to taste (optional).
- Enjoy your black coffee!
- For a stronger cup of coffee, use more Nescafe instant coffee granules.
- For a weaker cup of coffee, use less Nescafe instant coffee granules or add more hot water.
- You can also add milk or cream to your black coffee if you like.
- Experiment with different types of Nescafe instant coffee to find your favorite flavor.
For a flavored black coffee, add a teaspoon of your favorite flavored syrup to the coffee before adding the hot water.
For a cold black coffee, add the Nescafe instant coffee granules and sugar to a glass of cold water and stir until the coffee is dissolved.
For a frozen black coffee, add the Nescafe instant coffee granules and sugar to a blender with some ice cubes and milk or cream. Blend until smooth and serve.